The main objective of the Science Forum is to inculcate scientific temper among the students with various science activities.The main objectives of the science forum of Swami Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya,Mohanpur is to provide a forum to the students through which they can gather information on recent developements /trends in research in the different field of Science and Technology.
Coordinator of Science Forum:- Smt Seuli Das.
Member of Science Forum- Dr S.K Jamatia.
Different activities of Science Forum of the College :
Activities of Science Forum 2022.
1.Participation of Students in Fourth Student Project Program 2021 competition that was held in Pragya Bhawan during March 4 and 5,2021.
2. Participation of Students in Third Student Project Program 2020 competition that was held in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Youth Hostel during March 4 and 5,2020.
2. Participation of students in the State Level Inter School and College Science Fair Competition held in Tulsibati H.S Girls School in 2014.
3. Participation of students in the State Level Inter College and university Science Drama Competition held in Icfai and Iswar Chandra Bidyasagar Colleges respectively in 2015 and 2016.
4. Participation of Students in First Student Project Program 2016 competition held in MBB College.
5. Celebration of National Science Day in College.
6.Seminar on A.P.J Abdul Kalam and Sri Dasaratha Deb.
7.Popular talk: Theme of the Program: " Science Behind Miracle". Speaker of the Program- Prof JPRC.
8. Participation of students in a Street Drama during annual sports . Name of the drama- Kaal o Kushanskar.
Some glimpses of science forum activities:-